Thursday, 29 October 2009

sad.

i don't want this to be it. and i am scared that it is going to be it. and i'm not okay with this.
i want to keep having this. i NEED to keep having this. it hurts to be there.

and i hate school. and now i don't have that to go to? really. what the f.ck did i do in this life to deserve all this. i wish i was graduating this fall. i just need to go to a new place.

sometimes i feel like the things i love the most are always taken away from me.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I know it sucks and it's horrible... but think about it this way: even if you guys aren't recognized nationally (or whatever the rules are, I'm really not that familiar with the whole thing), you guys can still all be together, get together, do special things... I'm so sorry this happened... I don't even know what to say to make it a little bit better. :(

kelly. said...

thanks kristen..that means a lot to me. i love you.