Wednesday, 21 April 2010

terrible blogger.

I am so bad at this lately, just life has been rather...dull to say the least. haha.

So, here is just a little bit of an update..
-Will, who died this summer, doesn't have anywhere to visit, and when Maria was texting me one night, we were talking and we are really upset about not being able to go "see" him anywhere, so we decided we wanted to DO something to change this. so we decided we are going to arrange via the town, a memorial for him which will be, hopefully with the donations of some of his friends, a tree in a park by the lake along with either a memorial stone or bench. I immediately feel good thinking about or talking about this event. We made a page on facebook and got excellent response and have 100 "friends" following the progress of everything and I know there is nothing I can do to bring him back, but by doing this we will be able to keep a piece of him here with us. plus, Will would have done something like this for any of us...I just know he would have. Will's cousin also told us that his mother is happy we are doing this and she wants to know details about it when we have things figured out.

-My wonderful family came to visit for Easter and spring break. It was so nice to have them here. I miss them terribly, at times to much to admit I think... We went down to Rich.mond and did some fun things there, I was just happy it was so beautiful out! and then on Easter, we went to Monticello in C-ville and it was absolutely GORGEOUS. The weather was gorgeous, the place was gorgeous, it was a perfect Easter day! When they left on Monday, I guess my dad was worried cause I was in a really blah mood on Monday and so Tuesday when driving back from Longwood going to Fredricksburg, they stopped and we played mini golf and got dinner! It was a great surprise and really made my day!

me and momma <3

Spring has Sprung!!! walking around Monticello

me at Monticello

-school also had a black and white affair, a benefit for Haiti, and it was fun, went and got margaritas before hand at el az with Kirstin Jessie and Kaitlin and then got ready at Jessie's and it was super fun. I got to hang out with Big too! I just liked getting dressed up!

Kirstin, me, Kaitlin and Jessie before we left :]

me and Jessie :]

-Scotland is coming to visit in 34 days! I am beyond excited! I just cannot believe how soon it is! I get out of school in 29 days [thank goodness!] and then she comes that Tuesday! It is the only thing I am looking forward to in the next monthish.

-I am going home tomorrow, I have a doctors appointment with the head doctor, he is my favorite doctor so I suppose that isn't too terrible! Plus, I get to see my family and my baby lion love cat and I am working on Saturday so I can't complain. I am also stopping to see Ryan's mom :] I love visiting with her, she is always just so happy to see me and it makes me happy too! I am just not looking forward to the drive.

-I am going to my first concert that I will be able to remember! When I was like, 6 maybe? I went to see the Beach Boys with momma pops and Erin, but I have no memory of it what-so-ever. So, in June, I will be going to see the Eagles, Keith Urban, and the DIXIE CHICKS!!!! I am beyond excited! I am going with my parents and sister too! I could not be more excited for that! haha.

that is about all, boring I know..but nothing to exciting is going on! just trying to get through the days.. it's the same shit, just a different day...

No comments: