Tuesday, 30 March 2010

dreaminggg

the last 2 weeks I have been having crazyy craze dreams, but last night was just so strange. and I keep talking about this I fee like, but it is getting so weird the dreams that i am having with Will in them. I am not even sure that any of the dreams I have make sense either, which is even weirder. like last night his ex-girlfriend who I had never ever met was there and we were friends, which is weird..I mean, I knew a TON about her and their relationship, but we never met. and then we were at some store where he worked but there was a bunch of other people there. and then the cops came and Will was like, guys don't worry I have the keys and he took us all into the dressing room to hide and we all crawled up into the vents to get away from the cops. and then we ended up getting out without getting caught and we were all so excited. and then we sat and looked at the stars all of us who were there. and we were all just so happy and me and Will went for a walk and he just kept giving me hugs and telling me something and I started to cry and then I woke up...

I love love love seeing him in my dreams, but I just wish they made more sense...
gosh, I miss him so much some days... so so much.

No comments: