i can not believe how quickly may went by.!
HAPPY JUNE!!
i think june may be my favorite month of the whole year. it might be because it is starting to be summer, or it might be because it is when i get to see my friends the most, or who knows why..but i just love it. but this year it also means I AM GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so soon. june 10th is my new favorite day of the year as of right now!! haha. it seems so unreal that i am going home so so soon. i keep having dreams about being home. so excited!
but i was talking to roo last night about everything and she was telling me ab0ut some stuff, and now i am slightly flustered by it, and a little nervous about going home. but i am sure everything will be perfectly fine =] we are planning on going to the shore for the day, and hopefully on a camping trip [that will probably be at the end of summer though] but still super exciting. the boys will most likely go with us too! which will be so fun!!
life here is pretty good, only one more final left =] melaney leaves the 5th to go up north to see family and then to go to southern france with them. and that pretty much leaves me alone. but justin and justin will be here until the 7th or 8th. so, hopefully it won't be too bad. it will be nice to not have to worry about school..and get to relax, i am going to go to the bookstore the day i drop mel off and buy a new book to read while i am here and for the plane..so any suggestions?! =]
love love-kcrumbs
2 comments:
Three cheers for going home!
P.S. You have a blog too! soo exciting.
I just read 'Water for Elephants' (I forget the author, but it's an awesome read) And before that I read 'What is the What' by Dave Eggers ... which was soooo good, I laughed and cried and loved it so much. There are so many other great books out right now, but I'm so tired I can't even remember them at the moment. I'll let you know if I think of them :)
I'm so happy that you're so excited for the next few weeks! I hope you have a great home coming and that you have a great time at the shore!!
Love,
Cop O Pop
Post a Comment