I need to go home. I had the worst day in the entire world. So really fast, let me explain to you my last 12 hours…so I woke up and went to film class, which was no big deal. And then I went back to my room and worked on my bio lab, which I am currently still working on. So then I went to Spanish class and I got back a quiz, which I forgot I had, and got the worst grade I’ve ever gotten on a quiz, I mean granted it wasn’t a big grade, and I have 20 points of extra credit in that class, I was still upset. So then, I went to lunch which was fine, and then I went back to my room and I plugged in my ipod cord because I needed to charge my ipod. Turns out that apparently I did something terrible to my computer, a blue screen popped up and it said that everything was being deleted from my computer. SO what I did next was turn it off and try again. In doing this, everything seemed perfect. Well, to my surprise when I turned it on IT DIDN’T WORK. So I was basically in tears because I have 2 typed things due tomorrow. So I took it to the IT lab on campus and they are working on it..so keep your fingers crossed for me. That’s not even the worse part..so then I am at dinner and my mom called and yesterday my debit card wouldn’t let me purchase anything. So I was naturally confused since there is about $250 on it, and so I looked at my statement online and it showed that I had all my money there. So my mom was like, the bank just called and they said to call them about some security thing. So I did, and the lady was like it is probably because you just moved down there, blah blah blah..and so I am like ok, we hang up, and THEN I get a phone call from them again, and they are like, turns out we need to cancel your card and block it and all this stuff because of something that happened to my card in JULY IN FREAKING JULY. IT IS NOW OCTOBER. SHOULDN’T THIS HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARE OF?! Oh, and did I mention my bank is only in NJ and the only way that I can get cash while I am here. UGH. So I am like crying at this point and on the phone with the lady and she was like explaining everything to me. And while all this debit card business was going I was actually waiting for the girls who just joined PM for a meeting and they were like, oh no what is wrong and they were all like, if you need anything you can use my computer or you can borrow money. Which I am so so so thankful to have them, and right now I am borrowing a library computer while I am in the library, but like..it was like everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong. And I have to wait 2 weeks until I go home to have cash on me, and HOPEFULLY I will get the debit card when I am at home for my fall break. I am just so frustrated and want to go home.!
I just need a hug.
2 comments:
sending you hugs... it's okay kelly, it will all get better. tomorrow will be better. let me know if you need anything. i love you :)
that happened to me once i think it was senior year? somehow my card was compromised, like the bank messed up and thought a bunch of cards weren't secure... so they just sent a letter home, with a new card saying mine was canceled. well that was when mom only went to the PO once a week, so by the time she got the letter, my card was canceled. so i had to wait the 4ish days until mom could post it to me, luckily i has just filled my car with gas and didn't need any money for the next few days!
smiles :)
Post a Comment