Friday, 25 January 2013
dreams
so last night I took NyQuil because I haven't been sleeping well and I am not feeling great and I thought that maybe it would help me sleep....well not only did it make me sleep like a baby, but it also made me have crazy dreams. I haven't had a dream with Will in it in probably a year or so. now don't get me wrong, I absolutely love when I dream about him or get to hear his voice again but this one was so weird and unlike the other ones I've ever had. this one had nothing to do with him being dead. it was just like he was really here again. I wasn't sad to see him. I wasn't asking him what happened or anything like that. he was just there and we were having fun and talking and I just cannot stop thinking about it right now. I didn't even remember it when I woke up but on my way to work I remembered it and it is just weird I guess. I don't know...it isn't a bad thing at all. I just really miss him now. in a bad way I guess I haven't thought of him in a while. I did a lot when I was on the Colorado. but I think that is because I felt so full of life and had so much time to reflect on life and everything. but since then I haven't really thought of him. I guess I forget how much I miss him until I dream about him or think about him too much. I really miss him right now and just wish he was here to talk to again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment